Eco-Pup®️ believes that fabric quality is extremely important - not only for fashion but for sustainability. To help ease the impact on the environment, a garment needs to last for as long as possible.
Eco-fabrics are easy to care for but are more delicate than the average cotton or polyester fabric that can withstand a certain level of abuse. Your dog's Eco-Pup clothing will have its own specific care instruction, and following it will maximize the lifetime and beauty of the garment.
- 10 plastic bottles = 1 pound of polyester fiber
- 1 ton (2000) lbs of plastic bottles recycled saves 3.8 barrels of oil
- 1 million plastic bottles recycled saves 250 barrels of oil
- 1 million plastic bottles recycled eliminates 180 metric tons of CO2 emissions from being released into the atmosphere
- 10% of all US oil consumed (2 million barrels per day) is used to make plastics
- Recycling plastic bottles takes 8 times less energy than to produce an equivalent amount of new ones
- Supplying the plastic bottles that Americans consume each year requires 47 million barrels of oil and releases 1.0 billion pounds of CO2 into the atmosphere
Eco-Pup®️ felt catnip toys
Our felt catnip toys are handmade with Wool felt and stuffed with our all-natural home grown catnip! That's right, we grow all of our catnip ourselves without using pesticides or other chemicals. We think this helps our catnip to be extra irresistible to even the pickiest felines, as it lets the true natural qualities of the plant come through a lot more than other mass-produced catnip plants.